My Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Patrick Carlin, Funds Manager of Fidelity Investment International. The
World Largest Funds Management Company with over $1.2 Trillion Capital
Investment Funds.

Neverthless, as Fidelity Funds Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct
Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit
(EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds. As an
expert, I have made over £44.5m from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking
for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds as
Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you
prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategies and
technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses
without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 60-40 while 0.5% will be for
expenses during action.

Should incase you are interested, Please email me back or call me on my mobile
phone number or provide me with your phone number for discussion of this
transaction in further details.

Sincerely
patrick carlin
0447024032448

 DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.