My Dear,

In order to transfer out 15,000,000.00 (Fifteen mllion Pounds Sterling)from our
bank
here I have the courage to look for areliable and honest person who will be
capable for
this important transaction, believing that you will never let me down either
now or in
future.

My name is Mr Louis Jonathan I am the peration Manager here at Bank in United
Kingdom.
There is an account opened in this bank in 1995 and
since my inception into office in 2001, no body has operated on this account
again,after
going through some old files,I discovered that if i do not remit this money out
regently
the money will be there for Nothing, please know that 35% will be for your
share, while
5% will be for all the expenses both parties might be incured during the
process of the
transfer.

Please forward your full contact informations
for effective communication.

Let me hear from you urgently by
Email<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Best Regards,