On 9/10/07, Kristoffer Ericson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've sent this patch a couple of times now without receiving any response, so
> here goes again.

Argh, that's what I needed to do over the weekend... Sorry...

OK, I looked over the patch and it is in a pretty decent shape, here
is the only thing that bothers me:
> +
> +static void jornadakbd680_poll(struct input_polled_dev *dev)
> +{
> +    struct jornadakbd *jornadakbd = dev->private;
> +    scan_jiffies++;
> +
> +       if (scan_jiffies & 1) {
> +               if (!jornada_scan_keyb(jornadakbd->s0))
> +                       jornada_check_kbd(jornadakbd, jornadakbd->s0,
> jornadakbd->s1);
> +               else
> +                       memcpy(jornadakbd->s0, jornadakbd->s1,
> jornadakbd->length);

jornada_scan_keyb appears to always return 0 so this copy never takes
place. Overall I find this poll routine a bit complicated. I am
attaching a patch that has it impoemented a bit differently, could you
tell me if it is still works for you?

Thanks!

--
Dmitry