Hi Kristoffer,

On Jan 13, 2008 6:05 AM, Kristoffer Ericson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Greetings Dmitry,
>
> Seems like I've been sending to bad email adress. Was wondering of the status
> of my patches sent about a month ago (jornada keyboard). I've attached them
> just in case.
>
> The first one has been accepted into Andrew's tree.

No, you have been sending the patches to the correct addresses,
unfortunately I was rather busy the last couple of months and unable
to spend pretty much any time on kernel. I expect that I should have
more time by the end of the month and so will be more responsive. I
apologize for keeping silence for so long.

The first patch was apllied to my tree for quite some time, and I just
applied the second one a nd sent a pull request to Linus. However in
the second path I removed changes to config symbols, leaving only
changes to the labels and help texts. I do not htink that we want
gratuosly rename existing config symbols and break existing configs.
The names are not visible to users anyway.

--
Dmitry