I have rebased my psmouse touchpad efforts to use the Cernekee 14-part patchset labelled with a prefix of "Input: ALPS". Along with stabilizing a popular variant of the ALPS touchpad, the patchset cleans-up/refactors the code and makes it more flexible. In addition it makes the code portable across kernel 3.2 to 3.7 releases, which the current psmouse does not do. I am currently working on, and testing, the "Dolphin support" he could not test. There appear to be two variants of the Dolphin signature which need to be reconciled.

Please accept Kevin's patches upstream.

Dave Turvene