"Juan J. Quintela" wrote:

> hi
>
>         I only can guess that you are using a wrong System.map for
>         doing the ksymoops.  __mon_yday is an array, not a function,
>         the backtrace don't make sense.
>
> Later, Juan "waiting for a nice backtrace" :)))

You are right for some reason my last 5 upgrades have copied the correct
System.map(with version numer in the name) into /boot but not updated the link. I have
to investigate why this happens. I guess most tools use the right
version anyway otherwise I would have seen this error before.

Is there some way I can fix the old report I don't have a unprocessed version of the
oops as klogd "fixed" it automatically.

Sorry for the bogus report.