From: Ulrich Drepper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: 2000-09-13 6:35:16

   [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

   > I didn't realize things had changed that broke the old threading model.
   > Did Linus do more than add support for the new thread groups?  I didn't
   > think any that had changed that would break the old LinuxThread
   > programs.

   First he introduces CLONE_THREAD (or how it was called).  This was
   fine.  But in pre2 ore pre3 he unified CLONE_SIGHAND and CLONE_THREAD
   under the new name CLONE_SIGNAL which makes perfect if CLONE_SIGHAND
   would be used.  But it is.  Simply undo this change, separate the two
   flags.

This has been fixed in test8 (final).  CLONE_SIGHAND and CLONE_THREAD
are seperate bits again, and CLONE_SIGNAL is both of them or'ed
together.

Mark