I get these errors whenever I try to read data off of a new tape drive
that we got. (Onstream ADR-50)

st0: Error 26030000 (sugg. bt 0x20, driver bt 0x26, host bt 0x3).
st0: Error on write filemark.

I'm not sure what they mean.. it's an external scsi device, and was
plugged in by someone else while the computer was running. I'm thinking
the drive might now be damaged, but I can't figure out what the kernel
message means.

Thanks in advance.

,.;::
: Michael J. Dikkema
| Systems / Network Admin - Internet Solutions, Inc.
| http://www.moot.mb.ca   Work: (204) 982-1060
; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
',.