Linus, why did you apply this?  It was totally untested and breaks
both Sparc builds.  I was going to work on fixing it and then submit
it to you tonight.

Please, people, submit Sparc patches to me when possible.  This makes
my life a lot simpler as I can sanity check all submissions.  A lot of
folks simply don't have sparcs with which to do even a compile check,
and thats ok, just put the changes through me first and all those
problems are solved.

Later,
David S. Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]