Greetings!

Hacksaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I apologize if this is a known issue.

You may be running into the VM: do_try_to_free_memory_failed issue --
see earlier thread.  I know we certainly see it here.

Alan, it sure would be great if you could extract a minimal patch
against 2.2.17 to fix this from Andrea's stuff, and post an errata on
your webpage.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]