Matt,

A legal perspective.

It is a Felony Federal) in the United States to divert or re-route
emails on the internet,
esspecially across interstate lines.  It's also a Felony (Federal) to
misuse and email
address to disrupt interstate or international commerce.

I would suggest calling the FBI office in your area and file a formal
complaint.  You can be
assured they will put anyone doing this in jail (and walk in and seize
all their computer
equipment).

Jeff