> Is there a major compelling reason that this patch isn't included
> in the standard kernel tree?

>       Mike A. Harris  -  Linux advocate  -  Open source advocate
>               Computer Consultant - Capslock Consulting
>                  Copyright 2000 all rights reserved

Apparently Linus doesn't like the way it handles interrupts or something,
and is therefore 'wrong.' ::shrug:: As long as it's available though, I'll
use it ;p

 Kelsey Hudson                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Software Engineer
 Compendium Technologies, Inc                               (619) 725-0771