[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric W. Biederman) writes:

> The general consensus is that if we have a major reorganization, in proc
> the rule will be one value per file.  And let directories do the grouping.

IIRC some time ago somebody suggested to rename 'proc' to something
like 'sys' or 'system', because it contains so many sytem information,
not only about processes; or extract all non-process-information from
proc to sys. Will this, or something like that, eventually be done
while the reorganization?

        moritz