Could anyone please send me a comment on how actually usable the devfs
support in the 2.4.0 test series is at the moment?
I am currently using 2.4.0-test* as an "ordinary user" and want to try some
of the 2.4 specific new features out, but this is my only system and I don't
want it to be messed up so much, so I'd like to hear some comments first.
Which version of devfsd/utils is needed?
Thanks,
Mirko
--
Mirko Klemm