On 6/21/2016 9:46 AM, Joerg Roedel wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 09:27:27AM -0500, Suthikulpanit, Suravee wrote:
On 6/21/2016 8:50 AM, Joerg Roedel wrote:
The code has a few style issues (thing I'd implemented differently), but
it looks functional.

Anything in particular that you think I should improve or/and change?

One thing I noticed were all the if (small IRTE) ... else (big IRTE)
that would better be hidden behind function pointers. Also a few magic
numbers are in there that could be replaced by proper defines.

        Joerg

Ok, I'll clean up some more and send out the V3.

Thanks,
Suravee