On 06/24/2016 11:52 AM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
By the way, I just realized something that wasn't initially obvious
to me, and documented it in the futex(2) man page:

              Note:  for  FUTEX_WAIT,  timeout is interpreted as a
              relative value.  This differs from other futex oper‐
              ations,  where timeout is interpreted as an absolute
              value.  To obtain the equivalent of FUTEX_WAIT  with
              an  absolute  timeout, employ FUTEX_WAIT_BITSET with
              val3 specified as FUTEX_BITSET_MATCH_ANY.

Okay?

Yes.

Thanks, Thomas.

Cheers,