From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> How about let apic_hangle_pending_vector take the irq too?

>We can't compute the vector by reading the hardware registers after
>we have acknowledged the irq.

>I hope that was the answer you were looking for I'm not quite certain
>what you mean by take.

I mean

+static void apic_handle_pending_vector(unsigned vector)
+{
+       unsigned irr;
+       int irq;
+
+       irq = __get_cpu_var(vector_irq)[vector];
+       if (irq >= 0)
+               return;
+
+       /* If the irq we are servicing has moved and is not pending
+        * free it's vector.
+        */

==>

+static void apic_handle_pending_vector(unsigned vector, unsigned irqx)
+{
+       unsigned irr;
+       int irq;
+
+       irq = __get_cpu_var(vector_irq)[vector];
+       if ( (-irq) != irqx)
+               return;
+
+