On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 04:26:18PM +0200, Mika Westerberg wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 02:52:57PM +0100, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> > Looking at 0002-GPIO-Adding-AXP288-PMIC-GPIO-driver.patch from
> > ProductionKernelQuilts,
> > it doesn't seem hard to do the same for the TI PMIC, but it needs
> > information
> > from the PMIC datasheet for irq and gpio control registers.
> > Hopefully you have a patch or at least could provide the information.
>
> That patch looks like a GPIO driver for DCOVE. Did you try it already?

Hell, no.  Without datasheets I can't compare if registers
are compatible between AXP288 and TI DDOVE (SND9039).
Couldn't it damager the hardware if I mess up charger
and voltage regulator related registers?

And current Linus' tree doesn't have the AXP288 GPIO,
and ProductionKernelQuilts doesn't use AXP288 GPIO
for TI DCOVE.

Thanks,
Johannes