On 16/06/17 07:53 AM, Allen Hubbe wrote:
> See what is staged in https://github.com/jonmason/ntb.git ntb-next, with the
> addition of multi-peer support by Serge.  It would be good at this stage to
> understand whether the api changes there would also support the Switchtec
> driver, and what if anything must change, or be planned to change, to support
> the Switchtec driver.

Ah, yes I had seen that patchset some time ago but I wasn't aware of
it's status or that it was queued up in ntb-next. I think it will be no
problem to reconcile with the switchtec driver and I'll rebase onto
ntb-next for the next posting of the patch set. However, I *may* save
full multi-host switchtec support for a follow up submission. My initial
impression is the new API will support the switchtec hardware well.

Thanks,

Logan