Something appears to be broken.  One of my servers is going through
seemingly random spontaneous reboots with nothing to indicate why.

model name      : Pentium III (Coppermine)
features        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse

It's a VIA Technologies chipset.  I had no problems with it on test8, it
ran happily for 29 days before the upgrade.  I build the kernel on the
same machine (nec versa lx) that I build with for all my other software.

boot dmesg is at http://stuph.org/dmesg-lastboot, I don't have anything
else to go on at the moment, consider this a heads up that something is
broken.

-d

begin:vcard
n:Ford;David