On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Greentime Hu <green...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +CONFIG_EXPERT=y

You normally shouldn't need CONFIG_EXPERT in a defconfig file, by definition
this is needed for unusual configurations only.

> +CONFIG_NDS32_BUILTIN_DTB="ae3xx"

Having a built-in DTB also makes no sense for a defconfig, when the idea is that
it can run on as many machines as possible.

> +CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y
> +CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
> +CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=8192

Having ramdisk built-in is rather unusual, most users don't use ramdisks
any more since we don't need it for booting with the initramfs.

> +CONFIG_BRIDGE=y
> +CONFIG_TUN=y

These also look unusual. Would it make sense to have these as loadable
modules, or do you require having everything built-in for your workflow?

> +CONFIG_SOUND=y
> +CONFIG_SND=y
> +# CONFIG_SND_SUPPORT_OLD_API is not set
> +# CONFIG_SND_VERBOSE_PROCFS is not set

It seems the sound subsystem is enabled, but no drivers are selected,
so it won't actually do anything.

> +# CONFIG_USB_SUPPORT is not set
> +CONFIG_MMC=y

Same for MMC. If you are still trying to get the respective device drivers
merged, that doesn't need to stop you from enabling the configurations
here.

       Arnd