On Friday 06 April 2018 03:56 PM, Viresh Kumar wrote:
On 06-04-18, 15:55, Viresh Kumar wrote:
On 06-04-18, 15:47, Gaurav Dhingra wrote:
I sent in an updated patchset. Though I forgot to add
viresh.ku...@linaro.org to "To" in mail.
That's fine, but you still haven't sent it to all the relevant people.
You should have used the get_maintainer script (present in kernel
source) for that.

$ scripts/get_maintainer.pl drivers/staging/greybus/audio_codec.h

Vaibhav Agarwal <vaibhav...@gmail.com> (maintainer:GREYBUS AUDIO PROTOCOLS
DRIVERS)
Mark Greer <mgr...@animalcreek.com> (maintainer:GREYBUS AUDIO PROTOCOLS DRIVERS)
Johan Hovold <jo...@kernel.org> (maintainer:GREYBUS SUBSYSTEM)
Alex Elder <el...@kernel.org> (maintainer:GREYBUS SUBSYSTEM)
Greg Kroah-Hartman <gre...@linuxfoundation.org> (maintainer:GREYBUS SUBSYSTEM)
greybus-...@lists.linaro.org (moderated list:GREYBUS SUBSYSTEM)
de...@driverdev.osuosl.org (open list:STAGING SUBSYSTEM)
linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org (open list)
Actually your cc list in V2 is fine, it wasn't correct in v1.
Yes, I too think it is correct. In v1 I forgot to remove '--nol' from command shown on kernelnewbies/FirstKernelPatch webpage and that removed a few relevant mailing lists.

--
Gaurav Dhingra
(sent from Thunderbird email client)