Carl Perry wrote:

> I was reading an article today on Slashdot about how poorly documented the
> Windows API was and had this fear that Linux could get the same way.  So, cut to
> the point:

Whoever posted this on Slashdot is smoking some killer dope or
something.  The Windows API is very well documented via online docs from
MSDN -- better than most software anywhere in the world.   Whoever said
this was high or something or ignorant or never had an MSDN
subscription.  I used to get 20-40 CD's a month from MS on a Universal
Subscription, with enormous documentation..

Jeff