The follwing files probably need to be patched to use the
DECLARE_TASK_QUEUE() macro and new tq_struct, but I don't have time
right now to go through them.

(grep for "static struct tq_struct.*=")

drivers/net/wan/sdlamain.c
drivers/block/paride/pseudo.h
drivers/scsi/atari_NCR5380.c
drivers/scsi/mac_NCR5380.c
drivers/scsi/oktagon_esp.c
drivers/scsi/sun3_NCR5380.c
drivers/isdn/hisax/foreign.c
drivers/isdn/hisax/foreign.c
drivers/isdn/hisax/foreign.c
drivers/acorn/block/mfmhd.c
drivers/pcmcia/i82365.c
drivers/pcmcia/tcic.c
drivers/s390/block/dasd.c

Frank Davis wrote:

> Hello all,
>         It looks like we need to perform an audit of test12-pre8 and find all the
>changes where INIT_LIST_HEAD should now be used.  Does anyone have a complete list of
>all the problem drivers, as well as a list of the ones that have already been fixed?
>If so, please post it to l-k . I don't mind maintaining a list of those patches..Just
>send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]