On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 5:25 PM Dominique Martinet
<asmad...@codewreck.org> wrote:

> Overall looks good to me, just pointing at the same error I wrote in my
> other mail here -- I saw that by the time I was done writing this this
> patch got taken but that alone will probably warrant a follow-up :/

I've fixed that manually, but when I tried to test it I just hit the

  arch/x86/Makefile:179: *** Compiler lacks asm-goto support..  Stop.

error.

Do you have some experimental clang build with asm goto support? What
version? Or is it just that you're building ARM, not x86?

             Linus