On Tue, 2018-10-16 at 11:52 +0200, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any comment on this last version?
>
> Any chance to be merged?

I've got a use case for this:  I went to one of the Graphene talks in
Edinburgh and it struck me that we seem to keep reinventing the type of
sandboxing that qemu-user already does.  However if you want to do an
x86 on x86 sandbox, you can't currently use the binfmt_misc mechanism
because that has you running *every* binary on the system emulated.
Doing it per user namespace fixes this problem and allows us to at
least cut down on all the pointless duplication.

James