I'm having some problems with unresolved symbols in my modules with
test13-pre1.  This worked just fine before, and the symbols are all stuff
that I'm sure it there.

It looks like the modules were compiled for non-versioned symbols, while my
kernel uses versioned symbols.  The modules are looking for things like
daemonize, kmalloc, try_inc_mod_count, and other things I'd fully expect to
be there.  /proc/ksyms shows them as __VERSIONED_SYMBOL(daemonize), so I'm
not sure what to expect.

And yes, I'm running modutils 2.3.18.  Is anyone else seeing this, or am I
insane?

Matt

P.S. The test13-pre1 is still compiling (and installing modules, etc) as
2.4.0-test12.

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pitr!  That's brilliant!  Funded by Microsoft refunds.  What sweet irony!
                                        -- A.J.
User Friendly, 2/15/1999

PGP signature