Merge the Andrea VM changes. Nothing else in this pre-patch so we can be
sure we know if it broke something. The other stuff is still on my in queue
so don't resend it.

2.2.19pre2
o       Drop the page aging for a moment to merge the
        Andrea VM
o       Merge Andrea's VM-global patch                  (Andrea Arcangeli)

2.2.19pre1
o       Basic page aging                                (Neil Schemenauer)
        | This is a beginning to trying to get the VM right
        | Next stage is to go through Andrea's stuff and sort
        | it out the way I want it.
o       E820 memory detect backport from 2.4            (Michael Chen)
o       Fix cs46xx refusing to run on emachines400      (me)
o       Fix parport docs                                (Tim Waugh)
o       Fix USB serial name reporting                   (me)
o       Fix else warning in initio scsi                 (John Fort)
o       Fix incorrect timeout (that couldnt occur
        fortunately) in sched.c                         (Andrew Archibald)
o       Fix A20 fix credits                             (Christian Lademann)
o       Support for OnStream SC-x0 tape drives          (Willem Riede,
                                                         Kurt Garloff)
o       Intel 815 added to the AGPGART code             (Robert M Love)
o       3Ware scsi fixes                        (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Clean up scsi_init_malloc no mem case   (Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo)
o       Fix dead module parameter in ip_masq_user.c     (Keith Owens)
o       Switch max_files and friends to a struct to     (Tigran Aivazian)
        be sure they stay together
o       Update microcode driver                         (Tigran Aivazian)
o       Fix free memory dereference in lance driver     (Eli Carter)
o       ISOfs fixes                                     (Andries Brouwer)
o       Watchdog driver for Advantech boards            (Marek Michalkiewicz)
o       ISDN updates                                    (Karsten Keil)
o       Docs fix                                        (Pavel Rabel)
o       wake_one semantics for accept()                 (Andrew Morton)
o       Masquerade updates                              (Juanjo Ciarlante)
o       Add support for long serialnums on the Metricom (Alex Belits)
o       Onboard ethernet driver for the Intel 'Panther' (Ard van Breemen,
        boards                                           Andries Brouwer)
o       VIA686a timer reset to 18Hz background          (Vojtech Pavlik)
o       3c527 driver rewrite                            (Richard Procter)
        | This supercedes my driver because
        | - it works for more people
        | - he has time to use his MCA box to debug it
o       Minix subpartition support                      (Anand Krishnamurthy
                                                         Rajeev Pillai)
o       Remove unused() crap from DRM. You will need
        to hand load agp as well if needed              (me)

--
Alan Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Red Hat Kernel Hacker