Hi!

> So, I'd like to propose a drivers/accel drivers subtree, and I'd be
> happy to bootstrap it with a small group (@Dave Airlie: I think your
> input from GPU land be very useful, want to join in?). Individual
> drivers maintained by existing maintainers, of course.

Does this sound similar?

menu "Remoteproc drivers"

config REMOTEPROC
        tristate "Support for Remote Processor subsystem"
                depends on HAS_DMA
                        select CRC32
                                select FW_LOADER
                                        select VIRTIO
                                                select
        WANT_DEV_COREDUMP
                help
                          Support for remote processors (such as DSP
        coprocessors). These
                  are mainly used on embedded systems.

...we already have that in tree...

                                                                Pavel