Hi Jarrko,

On Tue, 2019-03-26 at 13:37 +0200, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
> Mimi,
>
> Can you fix this and I can ack and send PR through my tree?

Making the "trusted.h" include file public was part of David's "KEYS:
Support TPM-wrapped key and crypto ops" patch set.  I wasn't involved
in reviewing or upstreaming this patch set.  As I recall, it was
upstreamed rather quickly without much review.  As it is TPM related,
it should have at least been posted on the linux-integrity mailing
list.  I have no idea if "trusted.h" should have been made public.

I'm not sure just "fixing" the MAINTAINERS file is the right solution.
 I was hoping to look at it later this week.  Perhaps you and James
could take a look?

Mimi