On 2001.01.03 Alan Cox wrote:
> 2.2.19pre5
> o     Fix dumpable stuff                              (Wolfgang Walter)
> o     PPA driver update                               (Tim Waugh)
> o     ARM updates (Russell - ptrace.c errored please  (Russell King)
>               resolve)
> o     Fix NFS data alignment on ARM                   (Russell King)
> o     Fix hang on boot with ALi5451 shared irq midi   (Stephen Usher)
> o     ESS Maestro 3 driver                            (Zach 'Fufu'
Brown)
> o     Belorussia/Ukraine NLS table (koi8-ru)          (Andy Rysin)

I have seen that the CCFOUND stuff has flown away. I have read it
breaks somthing, and the CROSS_COMPILE in alphas and m68k.
Perhaps this way could be better : ??

..
include arch/$(ARCH)/Makefile

AS  :=$(AS)
LD  :=$(LD)
CC  :=$(CC)
CPP :=$(CPP)

..

--
J.A. Magallon                                         $> cd pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             $> more beer

Linux werewolf 2.2.19-pre3-aa4 #2 SMP Wed Jan 3 00:10:48 CET 2001 i686