Hi Enrico,

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 05:59:53PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
wrote:
> From: Enrico Weigelt <i...@metux.net>
>
> Support the recently introduced gpio lookup tables for
> attaching to gpio lines. So, harcoded gpio numbers aren't
> needed anymore.
>
> changes v3:
>     * fix printf string in gpio_keys_polled_get_gpiod()
>     * fix unused variable 'error' in gpio_keys_polled_get_gpiod()
>     * fix uninitialized variable in gpio_keys_polled_get_gpiod_fwnode()

As I think I mentioned a while back I would prefer to get gpiolob
support swnode-backed properties so that the driver would not need to
know about differences between ACPI, DT and static board files.

I just recently re-posted patches for this, let's see if we can get them
landed in the kernel.

Thanks.

--
Dmitry