The cat is somewhat out of the bag already.. so I took the approach of
making the more useful of the traces for visualization (freq_change
trace) identical to the i915 one in units and format, so userspace
just has to add another event name to a list, and not have to add more
parsing code.

But the bigger problem is that it doesn't seem possible to #include
multiple foo_trace.h's in a single C file, so I'm not seeing how it is
possible to have both generic and driver specific traces.

BR,
-R