Send your reply to: fkinney...@tampabay.rr.com

Greetings

This notification memo has been sent to you three times without a response from
you and this will be the last time and I do hope you receive it.
This inquiry is about an account holder, who died and has no successor over his
fund with the bank.
The essence of this communication with you is to request your willingness to
accept this inheritance left behind by my client if you are legally and
legitimately appointed.
You must appreciate that I am constrained from providing you with more detailed
information at this point. Upon your response, I will give you more detailed
information on the deceased client and the process of nominating you to inherit
his wealth. Send your comments with your full names and your telephone number
to enable us discuss .

Yours faithfully,
William Saha.
fkinney...@tampabay.rr.com