> From: pet...@infradead.org <pet...@infradead.org>
>
> I'm now trying and failing to reproduce.... I can't seem to make it use
> int3 today. It seems to want to use ftrace or refuses everything. I'm
> probably doing it wrong.

You can turn off CONFIG_KPROBES_ON_FTRACE (and also sysctl
debug.kprobes-optimization) to make it use int3 handler

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.

For details about what personal information we collect and why, please see our
Privacy Notice on our website at: Read privacy
policy<http://www.trendmicro.com/privacy>