Hi,

rickyniu <ricky...@google.com> writes:
> Below commit is to add log and send uevent:
> 0003-ANDROID-usb-f_accessory-send-uevent-for-51-52-reques.patch

if you're sending something new...

> Benoit Goby (1):
>   ANDROID: usb: gadget: f_accessory: Add Android Accessory function
>
> Vijayavardhan Vennapusa (1):
>   ANDROID: USB: f_accessory: Check dev pointer before decoding ctrl
>     request
>
> rickyniu (1):
>   ANDROID: usb: f_accessory: send uevent for 51,52 requests

why do you send me a broken version with two fixes? Send me a single
patch. Also, please correct the subject line for the patch to match
what's used in the framework. Something like:

        usb: gadget: function: add Android Accessory function

should do the trick

--
balbi