On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 03:03:39PM -0600, Adam Ford wrote:
> The PMIC throws an errors because the clock isn't assigned to it.
> Fix this by assigning the clocks info.
>
> Fixes:  acb01032e11a ("arm64: defconfig: Enable clock driver for ROHM BD718x7
> PMIC")

Hi,

This is not the correct Fixes tag. The defconfig change did not
introduce any bug in DTS. The error message was there before, regardless
of defconfigs. Defconfigs are merely a development or distro aid, not a
definition of working state.

If it really was a bug, then the commit adding DTS is to blame.

Second, I am not sure if there is a bug here to fix - having incomplete
DTS is a bug? Missing device nodes in DTS is a bug?

Also, pay attention to proper white spaces. There is only single
whitespace after ':' and no blank line after entire Fixes tag.

Best regards,
Krzysztof