On 16/12/2020 12:41, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 11:10 AM Guillaume Tucker
> <guillaume.tuc...@collabora.com> wrote:
>
>>> It seems we need to teach the core to ignore the name (empty string).
>>
>> OK great, I see you've sent a patch for that.  I'll check if we
>> can confirm it fixes the issue (something I'd like to also
>> automate...).
>
> Yups would love to hear if this solves it, it should be in today's
> -next.

Yes in fact it appears to be all fixed on your for-next branch:

  https://kernelci.org/test/case/id/5fda32f92738afa48dc94ce1/

Today's linux-next was not tested in the Collabora lab because of
some infrastructure problem, but that's resolved now so it should
be in tomorrow's results.

Best wishes,
Guillaume