In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> y
ou write:
> I got this in my logs:
>
>  ip_conntrack: maximum limit of 16368 entries exceeded

It's  OK, it  just means  that you  have *alot*  of  connections going
through your box (or maybe you don't route both ways through your box,
which you need to do for  connection tracking to work).  We have to be
slow in  timing out connections, but  when the limit gets  hit, we get
more aggressive: the algo's pretty  good, so you probably won't notice
any problems.

Cheers,
Rusty.
--