On 15/03/21 18:43, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
+       if (!guest_cpuid_is_intel(vcpu)) {
+               /*
+                * If hardware supports Virtual VMLOAD VMSAVE then enable it
+                * in VMCB and clear intercepts to avoid #VMEXIT.
+                */
+               if (vls) {
+                       svm_clr_intercept(svm, INTERCEPT_VMLOAD);
+                       svm_clr_intercept(svm, INTERCEPT_VMSAVE);
+                       svm->vmcb->control.virt_ext |=
VIRTUAL_VMLOAD_VMSAVE_ENABLE_MASK;
+               }
+               /* No need to intercept these msrs either */
+               set_msr_interception(vcpu, svm->msrpm, MSR_IA32_SYSENTER_EIP,
1, 1);
+               set_msr_interception(vcpu, svm->msrpm, MSR_IA32_SYSENTER_ESP,
1, 1);
+       }

An "else" is needed here to do the opposite setup (removing the "if (vls)" from init_vmcb).

This also makes the code more readable since you can write

        if (guest_cpuid_is_intel(vcpu)) {
                /*
                 * We must intercept SYSENTER_EIP and SYSENTER_ESP
                 * accesses because the processor only stores 32 bits.
                 * For the same reason we cannot use virtual
                 * VMLOAD/VMSAVE.
                 */
        } else {
                /* Do the opposite.  */