On Thursday, January 25, 2001 07:37:16 PM +0100 Ondrej Sury
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have discovered that it wasn't reiserfs problem.  I have disabled ACPI
> in BIOS and everything is ok.  So I assume that something has changed in
> ACPI between pre9 and pre10 versions and that something is broken in _my_
> system.

Ok.  This isn't related to the slowdown problem you are seeing, but after a
clean shutdown, there should not be any transactions that need replay.
Keep an eye on the console as you shutdown, and make sure / is getting
properly unmounted.

-chris