On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:43:05 -0500, Jarkko Sakkinen <jar...@kernel.org> wrote:

On Mon Apr 29, 2024 at 7:18 PM EEST, Haitao Huang wrote:
Hi Jarkko

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:03:17 -0500, Jarkko Sakkinen <jar...@kernel.org>
wrote:

> On Fri Apr 26, 2024 at 5:28 PM EEST, Dave Hansen wrote:
>> On 4/16/24 07:15, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
>> > On Tue Apr 16, 2024 at 8:42 AM EEST, Huang, Kai wrote:
>> > Yes, exactly. I'd take one week break and cycle the kselftest part
>> > internally a bit as I said my previous response. I'm sure that there >> > is experise inside Intel how to implement it properly. I.e. take some >> > time to find the right person, and wait as long as that person has a
>> > bit of bandwidth to go through the test and suggest modifications.
>>
>> Folks, I worry that this series is getting bogged down in the selftests. >> Yes, selftests are important. But getting _some_ tests in the kernel
>> is substantially more important than getting perfect tests.
>>
>> I don't think Haitao needs to "cycle" this back inside Intel.
>
> The problem with the tests was that they are hard to run anything else
> than Ubuntu (and perhaps Debian). It is hopefully now taken care of.
> Selftests do not have to be perfect but at minimum they need to be
> runnable.
>
> I need ret-test the latest series because it is possible that I did not > have right flags (I was travelling few days thus have not done it yet).
>
> BR, Jarkko

Let me know if you want me to send v13 before testing or you can just use
the sgx_cg_upstream_v12_plus branch in my repo.

Also thanks for the "Reviewed-by" tags for other patches. But I've not got "Reviewed-by" from you for patches #8-12 (not sure I missed). Could you go
through those alsoe when you get chance?

So, I compiled v12 branch. Was the only difference in selftests?

I can just copy them to the device.

BR, Jarkko

The only other functional change is using BUG_ON() when workqueue allocation fails in sgx_cgroup_init(). It should not affect testing results.

Thanks
Haitao