Hello Andrew,

On 10.04.2024 15:59, Andrew Davis wrote:
Changes for v2:
  - Use threaded irq as suggested by Hari and to
      fix possible "scheduling while atomic" issue

sorry for beeing late, I noticed this already got merged.

I was wondering what the reason was for ending up with the
threaded irq.

In your v1 thread your final conclusion appeared to be

So for now I just kept this using the regular IRQ context as before.

We looked into this some time ago, and noticed that the IRQ approach caused problems in the virtio/rpmsg code. I'd like to understand if your change was for the same reason, or something else we missed before.

Regards,

Dominic