On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 09:57:44PM -0700, Andrii Nakryiko wrote:

> You should only need not-too-old Clang to build everything (Clang 12+
> should work, I believe). But do let me know if you run into troubles.

A quick look at the thing shows me it's full of BPF gunk :/

Which means, I probably also need a kernel with BPF and BTF and all that
other gunk on -- which I don't have on any of my machines.

Esp. the BTF stuff is a force kill on all my builds as it completely
destroys build times.

> But then I also ran it on Linux built from perf/uprobes branch (these
> patches), and after a few seconds I see that there is no more
> attachment/detachment happening. Eventually I got splats, which you
> can see in [1]. I used `sudo ./uprobe-stress -a10 -t5 -m5 -f3` command
> to run it inside my QEMU image.

OK, I'll see if I can make it work.