Hi Mike, On Sun, Sep 06, 2026 at 11:17:37PM +0300, Mike Rapoport wrote: > > EFI KHO channel: > > I can't say I like "transport" and "channel" terminology. We don't send > anything anywhere.
Agreed. It is just a table that the next kernel reads. v6 calls it the KHO EFI configuration table everywhere, and "transport" and "channel" are gone from the code, the commit messages and the cover letter. [...] > The text here and in the patches changelog reads reads as LLM-generated > text. First, it's quite blind and unreadable with wall-to-wall text. > Second, LLMs tend to describe what they did in the context of a session, > but since we apply the cover letter to the liveupdate tree, the description > here should *only* describe why the changes are required and how they are > implemented. The history belongs to changes since vN-1 section. > > And last, but not least, please add LLM attribution as per > > https://docs.kernel.org/process/coding-assistants.html#attribution You are right, and I am sorry. I used an LLM to help write this series. I meant to check every line word by word myself before sending, but I made a mistake and sent v5 to the list before doing that check. For v6: - The cover letter only explains why LoongArch needs this and how it works. Everything about earlier versions moves to "Changes since v5". - I am rewriting the cover letter and commit messages by hand, in short paragraphs, and checking every line myself before sending. - Every patch carries the Assisted-by tag if we used LLM. Thanks, George

