On 15 Feb 2001, at 9:49, fsnchzjr wrote:

> Watch Microsoft's Jim Allchin go Linux-bashing!!!
> Nice little article on how we're all going to die of herpes from our
> repeated exposition to Linux...
> http://news.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-4825719-RHAT.html?ta
> g=ltnc

That's about as self-serving a statement as I've ever seen. If this
'Jim Alchin' actually believes what he's saying, he's got to be one
of the worlds biggest fools, and if he doesn't believe what he's
saying, well there aren't too many words that would accurately
describe what he is.

It's pretty funny in some ways, e.g. "We can build a better product
than Linux...", which begs the question, "Well, why don't you?".
Perhaps it costs too much?

------------------Mailed via Pegasus 3.12c & Mercury 1.48---------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Fax (617)373-2942
Andrew Scott                               Tel (617)373-5278   _
Northeastern University--138 Meserve Hall                     / \   /
College of Arts & Sciences-Deans Office                      / \ \ /
Boston, Ma. 02115                                           /   \_/