>I'm more than willing to answer questions on the design of the thing -
>just
>ask. So far that's the best I can do - all documentation is a pile of
>notes
>+ CVS log.
>
>                                                        Cheers,
>                                                                Al
>PS: hopefully - back for good.

That sounds like an especially fascinating pile of notes. Perhaps you
could pile it next to the patch on the ftp site?

Rick Hohensee

:; cLIeNUX /dev/tty5  01:08:45   /
:;ls -d */
Linux/        dev/          help/         owner/        temp/
boot/         device/       incoming/     source/
command/      floppy/       log/          subroutines/
configure/    guest/        mounts/       suite/
:; cLIeNUX /dev/tty5  01:08:55   /
:;