On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:07:17PM -0500, Alexander Viro wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Alexander Viro wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Sure. With all its holes and illetarate C.
>                                   ^
> Apparently, rule about typos in spelling flame are not
> limited to natural languages...

Oh... Was it a typo? I had a good laugh, because I thought it was
intended. Especially considering that you left one of the typos
(I was always taught that it's spelled illiterate...)

/David Weinehall
 // David Weinehall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /> Northern lights wander      \\
//  Project MCA Linux hacker        //  Dance across the winter sky //
\>  http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/    </   Full colour fire           </