On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:48:34 -0800
"Darrick J. Wong" <darrick.w...@oracle.com> wrote:

> > I grabbed the patches.  They should appear in linux-next tomorrow if I
> > can get the current pooppile to build.
>
> Well... these patches have been banging around in -next for a month or so now.
> As far as I know there haven't been any complaints.  Can we push these for
> 3.9?

yup.  You can normally assume that this is the case, unless the patches have

a) been causing bugs or

b) been getting rude review comments or

c) been getting a great string of fix-fix-fix-fix patches in -mm or

d) acquired rude akpm comments or unresolved questions against them
   in http://ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmots/series