Well, if you want I can try and reproduce your issue once I have
access to this machine.  It may be about a week or so.  RH 7.1 has
been tested on this machine, but not with ServeRaid 4.71.

ps ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [010516 10:29]:
- > Yes, I have the newest BIOS and SR Firmware.
- > I have 2 x 1GHz CPUs and IBM PCI ServeRAID 4.71.00  <ServeRAID 4L>
- >
- >   --  Piotr Szymanek
- >
- >
- > Leah Cunningham wrote:
- > >
- > > This may be way off, but have you flashed the BIOS to the most
- > > current revision? This machine should work properly.  How many
- > > processors and what SR card are you using?

             I can't believe it's not UNIX!!!